For the past several years I have sworn by drip irrigation… still do. I’ve always used drip tube. Last year I installed drip tape in the organic vegetable garden. Now I’m ready to give my verdict… drip tape vs drip tube. Which is better and why?
Drip Irrigation (drip tube) Step By Step: https://youtu.be/zRHNntRPpvE
Installing Drip Tape in the Vegetable Garden: https://youtu.be/DbAWVx5Zn7k
OTHER PRODUCTS I USE AND LOVE: https://www.nextlevelgardening.tv/products-i-love
Hey Guys, I’m Brian from Next Level Gardening
Welcome to our online community! A place to be educated, inspired and hopefully entertained at the same time! A place where you can learn to grow your own food and become a better organic gardener. At the same time, a place to grow the beauty around you and stretch that imagination (that sometimes lies dormant, deep inside) through gardening.
I’m so glad you’re here!
WHERE TO FIND ME (Some of the links here are affiliate links. If you purchase through our links we’ll receive a small commission that helps support our channel, but the price remains the same, or better for you!)
– Our Website: https://www.nextlevelgardening.tv
– Our Second Channel, NEXT LEVEL HOMESTEAD: https://www.youtube.com/nextlevelhomestead
– The School of Traditional Skills: https://bit.ly/3zoFWy1
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/nextlevelgardening
– Our Facebook Garden Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nextlevelgardeners